• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

So whilst Im a big fan of the stocker the X Maxx the better it is, now that UK companies are getting on board with the upgradea I thpught id try a few:

CEN Style Hinge Pins

Outdrive Rings

Centre Shaft Brace (3D Printed)

WdyZCfa.jpg

Nice, where did you get these from? I’ve been after a set of the outdrive rings for a while, but they appear to be out of stock where I’ve looked.

how does the centre drive shaft brace work? I’ve not personally suffered from a bent one, but I know it t can happen. If it’s cheap enough, a bit of extra support can’t be bad.

8 hours ago, Ant.p said:

Nice, where did you get these from? I’ve been after a set of the outdrive rings for a while, but they appear to be out of stock where I’ve looked.

how does the centre drive shaft brace work? I’ve not personally suffered from a bent one, but I know it t can happen. If it’s cheap enough, a bit of extra support can’t be bad.

Just got them all on eBay UK, although I had the last ones for now I think?

The brace is only £6. the centre shaft runs through it I think, dont fully know until I install it

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

So tempted by this. Just dont know if an Infraction at £586 is more sensible

Mmm tough decision both nice cars, easy for me as wanted  off road rally action so had to be the WR8 .

I do think you get a lot more for your money with the Infraction though especially at £586 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 53HRA said:

Good choice! Pretty quick on stock, but I’m scared to damage the body on mine :lol: 

Cheers buddy! Seems to be  everybody’s favourite car on YouTube at the moment.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Not Rc, but had a new fridge delivered this afternoon 😂

044-D694-A-D69-E-4-F02-A3-CA-91-F1-DAA59

Yep i had to get a new one couple of weeks ago and a few weeks before that it was the washing machine, hence buying the rc rally car i can afford maybe not the one i really want lol

• Sad 1