• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

On 23/05/2022 at 18:47, Kpowell911 said:

A second Batt Safe, cause safety first guys…… and some E Revo bits

lX5vsN1.jpg

Stick a pic up if your using it fur charging. I’d like to see how it looks with everything in place. Thinking of making my own version for charging out of another ammo box but i might sack it off and buy one of these!

1 hour ago, LunsfordRich said:

Stick a pic up if your using it fur charging. I’d like to see how it looks with everything in place. Thinking of making my own version for charging out of another ammo box but i might sack it off and buy one of these!

I dont charge in it to be honest, I just use them for storage.

8 hours ago, Acidsnow said:

A talion chassis so the mongrel becomes an actual talion rather than talion bits on a kraton. Problem is, noo its actually here ahm wondering if its really necessary! 

_20220526_121500.JPG

Talion has a better layout than the Kraton, so I'm saying the Talion chassis is a must..👍😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BashingBrian said:

Talion has a better layout than the Kraton, so I'm saying the Talion chassis is a must..👍😁

This is what first brought me tae this Brian, kept hearing the balance and weight is what makes a talion a talion. Going to take the max6 combo out and put that into one of the mojaves swapping the blx into the talion. Thinking it needs mojave braces and the kraton driveshafts switch back tae front, that sound aboot right? 

'Course that means the Kraton chassis'll need to become something else! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

A cracking pressie off my postie today 👍

93C82072-D53B-4F4D-872F-0DC525DE4499.thumb.jpeg.c48837767419055f836ddd162d0fe918.jpeg

DA4806AC-F45D-40A1-8F2D-564F14D7E9AD.thumb.jpeg.997030076d07475930d2e94ffe1b49aa.jpeg

Lets no forget kids 😉

06865AC0-A8CB-4727-BCA3-A5D41D3D0EB3.thumb.jpeg.370c60a34b70a249cf9354ecd035e4dc.jpeg

From the days of No bashing and spare sets of crystals!

Oooh that’s nice 👍🏻 Are you building to run or a shelfer?

• Like 2