• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

062A1337-E1F4-4831-A686-2A548788D7CD.thumb.jpeg.a0ef9da1ae73e3a01a144e1ea9280167.jpeg

I’m trying a new direction in CVD lubrication - gun oil CLP. Will is stick lubricate and prevent rust? Who knows but I will soon find out! This was quite interesting: 

I’ve plenty of gun oil kicking about might give it try!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LunsfordRich said:

This is the box contents! Insert suitable Kevin Talbot quote! Maxx for the old man and the Talion for me. That should scratch the itch… for now!

C3F76BEB-F7B7-450A-BBC3-FF32E991332E.jpeg

The V2 Maxx looks 8th scale!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LunsfordRich said:

To be honest it’s really not far off. The talion has it in the width dept but the length is pretty much the same.

When you view the talion side on compared to the Maxx the Maxx looks more 1/10 scale. Still not a massive difference apart from weight maybe!

10EBCADA-4077-45C5-A396-1D55A9D31693.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

Yesterday the post men where nice. Lots of items.  A set of proline ibex tyres for my sporty.  Some titanium rod to make links for people. And a ton of smaller parts to restock my parts. 

And a brand new car for my son to have.  He went crazy when he realised what it was.  His first proper RC car.  

PXL_20220517_122620936.jpg

PXL_20220517_143600822.jpg

He looks SO chuffed. 

• Like 2