• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

29 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I’ve eaten the chocolate so back to business….

My first nitro since a Losi Muggy with a OS .30 VG I had ten years ago 👍 

BFC341-C5-5-B03-4-DAF-A655-28-B767-E051-

9-C55-BCD8-CACC-4742-99-E5-9-B18-C75-B1-

-That looks incredibly fast just sat there. Never had a nitro myself how do they drive compared to the electric equivalent? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I’ve eaten the chocolate so back to business….

My first nitro since a Losi Muggy with a OS .30 VG I had ten years ago 👍 

BFC341-C5-5-B03-4-DAF-A655-28-B767-E051-

9-C55-BCD8-CACC-4742-99-E5-9-B18-C75-B1-

Love my electric one and looking forward to seeing what you do with this👍.My stock tyres lasted one pack until bald.I put typhon 3s tyres on that I had laying around.6 packs on them so far and not much tread left but way better than stock ones.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, martin34 said:

Love my electric one and looking forward to seeing what you do with this👍.My stock tyres lasted one pack until bald.I put typhon 3s tyres on that I had laying around.6 packs on them so far and not much tread left but way better than stock ones.

I tried my Jetko Tomahawks on it last night and they look amazing, I might pick up another set or some Jetko rock forms 👍 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I tried my Jetko Tomahawks on it last night and they look amazing, I might pick up another set or some Jetko rock forms 👍 

I have just got some of the jetko buggy extreme ones for mine but not going to run them until my typhon ones are completely gone.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, martin34 said:

I have just got some of the jetko buggy extreme ones for mine but not going to run them until my typhon ones are completely gone.

I remember you posting them on here about the same time I got the Tomahawks, the ones you have are the ones I want, the tread looks much more suitable for on road vs the Tomahawks 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I remember you posting them on here about the same time I got the Tomahawks, the ones you have are the ones I want, the tread looks much more suitable for on road vs the Tomahawks 👍 

When I have given them a run I will post up how they are👍

• Like 1

New boots in anticipation of a new buggy.

Fastrax arrows pre-glued. They feel like they've had thicker foam inserts fitted compared to the last set of arrows I bought for a different buggy 

20220424_142933.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1