• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

7 hours ago, babylon said:

That is nice, I bought a new one at the beginning of October but couldn't convince myself or the wife that 2 grand + was justifiable for the amount I would use it and how I would use it so ended up buying this for 600. Thing is that since the Pandemic started a year and half ago and needing to drop a few pound I have been riding 13 miles 5-6 days a week every week, So would have got use out of it, But the wife don't know that I still haven't turned a wheel on the new bike as I keep rolling out the old one for some reason so it was right I didn't spend £2000 on a bike.

And I'm off right this minute for my ride.

spacer.png

I was always dead set against the electric bikes until I had a go on a half decent one. Has to be the best 4k iv ever spent, its taken me to some places which my quad bikes and enduro bike just can't go. Iv had it two days and havent used my car since😂

• Like 1

so far ..the postman has brought me ...... NOTHING AT ALL!

Yes.....Royal Mail is utterly, totally, and undeniably completely rubbish right now. Getting post on average once in 10 days, and the post in it has been delayed beyond belief. It was my Birthday last weekend...and I just got most of my cards yesterday. Most postmarked 10+ days ago. I am waiting for a RM48 package sent on 4th Jan...no sign of that! Trying to swap phone providers, and the sims posted on 30th Jan just arrived....and had been cancelled as 'lost' having been in transit too long. Replacements have been sent...but its anyone's guess when they will turn up and if they will also be terminated before they get here. Oh...and I got a new years card in the bundle yesterday...posted 13th December in Derbyshire.

So....what did the postman bring me...

Grief!

Edited by Nitroholic
  • Sad 3

On 15/01/2022 at 16:54, martin34 said:

Something to drive around indoors.Only had one little try and not to impressed as there loads of delay in the throttle but it wasn't a fully charged battery so we will see.

20220115_155640.jpg

nice! you got yourself a mini hyper gt?

• Like 1