• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

3 hours ago, MrCake said:

Ah thanks was it you who said about it?  Nice one if it was!!  I tried to search on the forum but that doesn't seem to bring up status thingies!? 

I was surprised how well it went and have seen this kinds of deals before but assumed it was US only!

I cant take credit, I saw it on Reddit haha

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Redback said:

I loose 4 body pins basically every time i go out, i feel ya on this mate. I now just use printer filament lol.

They will last me a few years, most places cheapest shipping option is £2.50. no idea how they do it however in not moaning as it arrived within about 2 weeks.

11 hours ago, BigGinge said:

Also got a pile of bits and pieces so that I can finish up the LED lighting loom for the prairie wolf shell and a few new wera tools as I’m a sucker for free postage. 

E7BEA03B-7047-4D8B-88AF-52AAFED10C80.thumb.jpeg.8ba310ed2fa13deaca941a803ad04f5b.jpeg

I got almost the exact same lot a little while back. Getting to grips with the crimp tool took a few attempts, but got there in the end. Fantastic tool 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 53HRA said:

Treated myself to one of these as it’s my birthday next Monday. Originally went for the nitro version but decided to change the order to a Flux - Should have arrived next Wednesday but came a week earlier! 

3-A60-D466-DED2-4595-9-D68-D0508-F173-C5

BD8-F5-FEE-C4-CA-4-D7-D-A93-A-BA0322-B2-

460-FAE3-C-4244-4-E57-B94-F-DD751012722-

ED851-DBF-B61-B-4-D14-83-A6-6-A1-EABCB6-

• Like 2