• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

40 minutes ago, Shergar said:

No custom charges in USA import roulette 👍

D7856031-DFE3-4B4D-8E37-F7981192B0DE.thumb.jpeg.85b7d9829eeea6742409bb3d2c0c4ad4.jpeg

Bowhouse low centre of gravity battery tray for the TRX-4 - total cost with shipping from Amain £25!

How much of an effect do these have?

• Like 2

Not impressed, postie brought a new shell and some paint, its the Axial Jeep Cherokee shell and has a dink in the back, also have to say the lexan is very thin say compared to jconcepts, so i may just return it, this is the second time i have ordered an Axial shell and had problems so i wont be buying another Axial shell, and praise to Modelsport it was very well packed pic does not show dink, its on the bottom of what would be tail gate, i think its poor quality and can go back

shell.JPG

• Sad 4

35 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Not impressed, postie brought a new shell and some paint, its the Axial Jeep Cherokee shell and has a dink in the back, also have to say the lexan is very thin say compared to jconcepts, so i may just return it, this is the second time i have ordered an Axial shell and had problems so i wont be buying another Axial shell, and praise to Modelsport it was very well packed pic does not show dink, its on the bottom of what would be tail gate, i think its poor quality and can go back

shell.JPG

Just looked on website and nothing floats my boat so will have to be a refund, but dont think i can send paint back so will hang onto that

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Thats what Im after, but I only run RCs once a week in the day haha

Yeh but they still look cool in daylight with lights on lol