• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Nice one Garry

Is it any good?

If I was paying for it, I'd say no. The guitar IMO is better than the one from GH3 (bigger, better feeling strum bar), but the drums are waaaay too hard to play, even on easy (I have no rhythm, that might be it), and there isn't any way I'm gonna sing on it. :lol: I'll leave that to the Mrs.

But the game itself is as good as GH3.

If I was paying for it, I'd say no. The guitar IMO is better than the one from GH3 (bigger, better feeling strum bar), but the drums are waaaay too hard to play, even on easy (I have no rhythm, that might be it), and there isn't any way I'm gonna sing on it. :lol: I'll leave that to the Mrs.

But the game itself is as good as GH3.

How do you get it for nothing then lol

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some alu front arms for my rush from wheelspin. just got a email that my order has being cancelled because they are discontinued :(

Does anyone know where else i can get some alu front arms for my rush?

Thanks, Ben

• 2 weeks later...

wheeeyyy they finaly came :D i can now fly my plane after a few agonising weeks of waiting :( the postie brung me my 7.4v 2s lipo,hitec laser 4 tx ,micro 5ch rx,2 micro dx9 servos and my 8a lipo esc and various other little bits to get her flying :D

DSC00063.jpg

steve

Yesterday I got my stuff from Modelsport.

Today I got the bits for my micro-t => bearings, Atomic BB motor and a heatsink motor mount.

I'll get some pics up when I've fitted them :good:

I think I've ill tho as I'm not sure if I've caught the hop-up bug :o wallet, you've been warned :lol:

EDIT: Does anyone know how to get the slipper clutch off Micro-T's as mine won't budge :(

Edited by Spoonmeister

Today I got my 300mAh cells and JST connectors so I can make my own Micro-T pack :D and my stuff from Play.com

My brother also got his new ESC (MTroniks Viper RV15)

• 2 weeks later...
  • .AJ. locked and unlocked this topic