• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Near where I live,pretty good here and sometimes I go to to Northern Nitro at Kirkham.Recently i've been making the most of a construction site near me.... :)

Really? I used to go to the grammar school there, lol.

Iain

Got the Eb4 S3 roller in the post today, although its going to be awhile untill thats up and running! Also got some new antenas + failsafe for the S2

I have a butane pencil torch,they're great for heatshrink and stuff.Anyway my 1/16 M1A2 Abrams tank just arrived in a big white Business Post van,i'll put pics up later in the Gallery show off section.... :good:

I have a butane pencil torch,they're great for heatshrink and stuff.Anyway my 1/16 M1A2 Abrams tank just arrived in a big white Business Post van,i'll put pics up later in the Gallery show off section.... :good:

You lucky lucky man!!!

i have some sort of magic soldering iron that is cold when you toutch it but melts solder instantly :lol: (my brother moved out and i had to shift his stuff hehehe)

i think the nib is made out of some sort of fibre...

the postie hasnt brought me anything rc related for a while but the next thing he brings will probably be some road tyres... im going to do a complete strip down of the twinpower becuase last time i used it with both engines running was on grass (i forgot about all the hard to reach areas)

and i forgot about it... god knows if i put aro in but i think i did :good:

i hate rounded 2.5mm hex screws :( the dremel isnt the same anymore :( (accidentaly stood on the angle grinder type discs)

If you have a Maplin near you it would be worth looking in there, Because i was in there last week and they had a cordless one that came with about 200 bits for the same price :) i think thats the one im going to get.

EDIT: Here is the link Clicky I was wrong its actualy 20 quid and comes with 230 pieces. :)

Dont like cordless,they dont have enough grunt and inturn a much lower RPM rate,as for the bits,ebay have 300 peice kits for little money and some Dremmel accessory kits are 60 piece for

postman brought me LPR crimefighters to go on my Rulux rims for my 8ight-T

i dyed them myself!

the dye was black, the wheels came out copper, its magic!

DSC00467.jpg

really completes the look!

• .AJ. locked and unlocked this topic