• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

JP-4 pipe :). Looks AWESOME, fittings are all there, it's now mounted in my truggy perfect. Suprised at the length though, it's very short and fat. Fits great just had to cut the bodyshell exit section a lot further back. Just about to give it a test run!!!!

postman this morning bought me my c-hubs :good: i been waiting on them for like 2 weeks from ms. :closedeyes: now i get to take the fury out again whooop :D

steve

And the count down begins till you break it again :D lol

today the postie brung me...(well he kinda dropped it at my door :confused: ) but anyway..... i got a brushless micro-t with lipo and a shock tower for my FTX Fury ^_^ and no the fury aint broken :lol: (Yet) all from yantosan :good: cheers fella :good:

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

steve

• Like 1

well, i got my motor yesterday and hopefully tomorrow i shall be getting this;

newbuggypm8.jpg

:D:D:D

Edited by tbrs4

Im due a nice Speedo for my car which has a temperature and rev counter on it :D

However it seems to be taking a while

Ziggy

Tamiya connectors are known for melting so I recommend changing them :good:

With Deans connectors its impossible to get the polarity backwards but, from the set I've got, they seem quite stiff to get apart :confused:

If you get deans, make sure you solder them up well ;)

A tip is to put a (small), loosely done-up tie-wrap in between the bits that stick out so you can pull the connectors apart without tugging @ the wires (as I used to have to do with my receiver pack). I have the plug with the sticky-out bits on the battery, if you hadn't guessed ^_^

Tamiya connectors are known for melting so I recommend changing them :good:

With Deans connectors its impossible to get the polarity backwards but, from the set I've got, they seem quite stiff to get apart :confused:

If you get deans, make sure you solder them up well ;)

A tip is to put a (small), loosely done-up tie-wrap in between the bits that stick out so you can pull the connectors apart without tugging @ the wires (as I used to have to do with my receiver pack). I have the plug with the sticky-out bits on the battery, if you hadn't guessed ^_^

Corallys are my connector of choice now, deans are too fiddly for my liking. Corallys have bigger surface area too.

I have Corally's (I think - the cylindrical ones?) on my TC but the wires will have to be extended & I doubt they'll work with stick packs hence the suggestion.

However, if you don't mind a bit of extra work & you're running with non-stock packs then Corally's are suggested as they're som much easier.

Near where I live,pretty good here and sometimes I go to to Northern Nitro at Kirkham.Recently i've been making the most of a construction site near me.... :)