• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Beginners FAQ

Danny-B-

hi can any1 help me ive got a tomohawk st arena car the manifold has come away from the engine i got a new one but it keeps comming loose ??? cheers

if you ddidnt want to threadlock the bolts you could screw an extra nut on this will act as a locknut

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi ,yes its worth taking a look at the faq's, a good point i thought id add was google your local model shop the one nearest to me is great

my servo clips snapped on my hyper 7 so i upgraded to the hitech 645mg , i fitted the servo myself and after a few hours setting the arm and brakes throttle etc (it was my first time ) the arm wore out insde and was simply spinning around ,

so i popped to model shop told him i was starting to select a window.. i could launch my hyper through as i was fed up with tinkering now i just wanted to race it lol, :banghead:

so he told me he would set up new servo brakes throttle and front steering servo for a tenner !,

sometimes it just worth giving it to the professionls and save doing anymore damage and saving a bit of headache :helpsmilie:

easy way out i know :drinks:

Hi ,yes its worth taking a look at the faq's, a good point i thought id add was google your local model shop the one nearest to me is great

my servo clips snapped on my hyper 7 so i upgraded to the hitech 645mg , i fitted the servo myself and after a few hours setting the arm and brakes throttle etc (it was my first time ) the arm wore out insde and was simply spinning around ,

so i popped to model shop told him i was starting to select a window.. i could launch my hyper through as i was fed up with tinkering now i just wanted to race it lol, :banghead:

so he told me he would set up new servo brakes throttle and front steering servo for a tenner !,

sometimes it just worth giving it to the professionls and save doing anymore damage and saving a bit of headache :helpsmilie:

easy way out i know :drinks:

post-22383-0-74093600-1306656784_thumb.j

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi ihave a ansmann terrier i used t0 have the frce 28 engine and run on %16 monster nitro juice,i now have a racers edge 32 sure fire ive ran my new engine in on the monster juice,is there any better fuel i could use or will this fuel still be ok any advice would be helpfull cheers jim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey I have just bought a hyper 7 Mach 28 and this is the first nitro I have owned/used not started it yet, looked through some posts and youTube vids regarding breaking in and tuning, im not feeling too confident, is it pretty simple? is there anyone from Hull area that knows there stuff? Also should I buy a stick power pack and fail safe before using? if so what makes/models should I go for?