Jump to content
  • Join our community

    Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New shock absorbers (65mm), looking for some advice:-)

Kris D

Recommended Posts

Hi guys 

I’ve got an h16e truggy.. I’ve just received these new aluminium shocks which I got from one of the Chinese sites, but they’re very different to the standard shocks and I can’t work out the filling method, have looked all over google and also can’t find anything about how to fill these shocks. I’ve searched “bottom filling shocks” “bottom loading shocks” but nothing. 
Does anyone know what this style of shock is called and how I’d go about filling them? 
Any help much  appreciated 🙂






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surely just fill them upsidedown?

Probably more fiddly than the conventional type but still doable. 


  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...