• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Typhon or kraton 6s? Or corally?!

damien

Hi all not had a Rc for nearly 15 years last one being a hyper 7 nitro! 

looking to get back into it but I need a little bit of advice from you lovely people.

was looking at a tyhon 3s but decided I’m going go the whole hog and go 6s route.

I’ve see. A corally radix 6 s for quite a bit less money what are peoples opinions on the corally? 

My next question is if it Arrma is the route to go do I spend a bit more money and go kraton 6 s big solid machine I know will be slower but actually might be better suited just for bashing.

Thanks in advance Damien 

In a hard impact the metal top hinge pin holder bends and the front of it pops out. They have revised it, but I don't know if it's filtered through to shop stock yet.

I still think buying the Radix and doing the upgrade would work out cheaper than the Typhon

• Thanks 1

Dont honestly know never owned an Armma but i do think the corally stuff is good and they listen to folks to improve them 

My son and i both run Corally cars and have no complaints 

Having owned both arrma and corally, iv noticed the arrmas just being overall stronger. I had a few little issues with every corally iv owned, but problems have always been sorted by Stefan at corally and parts are usually sent out within a day or two.

Aftermarket part support for arrma is massive, so if you like upgrading and tinkering arrma is definitely the way to go. I got bored of my corally Kronos xtr for this reason, not much you can do with them compared to the arrma kraton 6s etc.