• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flysky range issue

sunny

Hi Guys I'm getting almost no range from Flysky FSGT3B transmitter. I checked everything over onkybthing I can think of is that the aerial wire on the receiver I had it totally covered in a plastic tube to protect it even the clear bit at the end. Would this lessen the range as at the moment its less than 50 metres. 

How have you routed/positioned the antenna in your car? If it is close to some noisy wires (like the ones going between the ESC and motor) or any large metal components (like metal base plates) that can disrupt it's performance too.

• Like 2

Had the same issue with my flysky gt3B 

Would be fine out in the middle of knowhere anywhere slightly built up 

Was absolutely rubbish less than 20m sometimes 

It seams it was massively affected buy any other signals 

Gave up with it 

After trying the receiver in about 60 different locations and trying different cells in the tx ect 

5 hours ago, BigGinge said:

How have you routed/positioned the antenna in your car? If it is close to some noisy wires (like the ones going between the ESC and motor) or any large metal components (like metal base plates) that can disrupt it's performance too.

yes its running along a metal  chassis. I'll get one  of those small aerial tubes and stand it up

• Like 1