• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sorry 4 offence caused

James.S.Johnson

hi @windz1000r

i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that parenting  honestly looks pathetic and disgusting compared to my parenting. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. sorry we dont raise kids like are zoo animals who previously were in some dysfunctional place. you’re a flippin joke dude, and im dead flippin serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your flippin poverty parenting on these forums ever the flip again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, flippin nibhed 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Cool story dude I hope youre little robots enjoy your parenting style. 

Kid will be kids and I will forever let me kids be kids 

Your clearly a stand up member of community 

Or in a way you will understand 

Kidz will b kidz and sht init bruv 

But honestly I feel so honoured that one picture has offended you so badly that 24hours later am still in your mind living there rent free. 

You must have a really exciting life honestly am sure everyone on this forum envys you and wishes they could be as cool as you 

Obvious troll is obvious. 

No normal person with half a functioning brain types "smell da fresh air".  Other than that, what'd i miss?

what-did-i-just-read-what-the-hell.gif

Edited by m4inbrain
  • Haha 2

• 53HRA locked this topic