• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Element Enduro Trailrunner rc crawler with Traxxas Trx4 Bronco Bodyshell - REDUCED TO £230

Martynich94

For sale I have my Element Enduro Trailrunner Chassis with Traxxas Trx4 Bronco bodyshell.

The truck is in very good condition and has not seen much use. The bodyshell has no cracks or dents, just a small scuff that I have photographed.

The truck started out as a Element Enduro Trailrunner. I have installed extended rear links to extend the wheelbase to fit the Traxxas Trx4 Bronco Bodyshell. The bodyshell is held onto the chassis using magnet mounts. I have also modified a traxxas trx4 bronco front bumper, rear bumper and rock sliders to fit onto the chassis. Also fitted to the truck are wheel wells and non standard wheels and tyres. Everything else on the truck is stock Element enduro trailrunner.

Included in the sale is the truck, transmitter, Element trailrunner front bumper and rock sliders, traxxas trx4 bronco clipless mounts, fake winch from the traxxas trx4 bronco front bumper, standard element enduro trailrunner rear links, element enduro magnaflow fake exhaust and a bag of spares the came with the stock Element enduro trailrunner.

PLEASE NOTE: batteries for the truck and transmitter are not included.

Looking for £230 for the truck plus postage and paypal fees

20220603_095855.jpg

20220603_095911.jpg

20220603_095938.jpg

20220603_095953.jpg

20220603_100005.jpg

20220603_100038.jpg

20220603_100052.jpg

Edited by Martynich94
Price reduction

• Martynich94 changed the title to Element Enduro Trailrunner rc crawler with Traxxas Trx4 Bronco Bodyshell - REDUCED TO £300
  • Martynich94 changed the title to Element Enduro Trailrunner rc crawler with Traxxas Trx4 Bronco Bodyshell - REDUCED TO £260
  • Martynich94 changed the title to Element Enduro Trailrunner rc crawler with Traxxas Trx4 Bronco Bodyshell - REDUCED TO £230