Jump to content
  • Join our community

    Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD 1/14 8×8 Tonnage Heavy Tow Truck


53HRA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Features:

  • Hard plastic European style cab
  • Full metal 3 speed transmission
  • Scale fuel tank
  • Scale leaf spring suspension
  • Stainless steel/billet aluminium wheels
  • Remote lockable axles
  • Full metal axle housings
  • Realistic front cab latch
  • LED light module
  • Realistic engine sound simulator
  • Adjustable fifth wheel coupling
  • Rear mounted winches
  • Scale light buckets
  • Width – 7.87″
  • Length – 22″
  • Weight – 24.2 lbs
  •  Comes with 10 channel radio

VV-JD00063-25.jpg

 

VV-JD00063-0-3.jpg

VV-JD00063-8.jpg
VV-JD00063-17.jpg


VV-JD00063-23.jpg

 


 

 


View full news article

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Three thousand, six hundred and ninety nine dollars, ninety nine cents. What the actual? for an Rc truck?

 

4b0cb92826c3b744e1dc72f091c9c201.thumb.jpg.4a2ac74e35a462b843657ff23d5c1c68.jpg

 

I always comment on these mental trucks when they release them on instagram, usually something snarky. This time i asked "whats the target market?" and they liked my comment lol. A joke, very cool trucks but the price is off the chain

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/06/2022 at 10:55, Tug said:

What's behind the cab? Scale genny?

Behind the cab is the additional equipment for a heavy haulage spec truck including additional fuel tank, air tanks, hydraulic tank, additional radiator and cooling package, winches and spare wheel carriers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/06/2022 at 11:17, Ninetiesbeard said:

Three thousand, six hundred and ninety nine dollars, ninety nine cents. What the actual? for an Rc truck?

 

4b0cb92826c3b744e1dc72f091c9c201.thumb.jpg.4a2ac74e35a462b843657ff23d5c1c68.jpg

 

I always comment on these mental trucks when they release them on instagram, usually something snarky. This time i asked "whats the target market?" and they liked my comment lol. A joke, very cool trucks but the price is off the chain

That's a bargain compared with some of the ScaleART trucks!  Plus, even some of the Tamiya trucks that come in kit form are close to 1000 GBP once you've bought all the electronics for them and they are certainly not anything like the spec of these JDM trucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

That's a bargain compared with some of the ScaleART trucks!  Plus, even some of the Tamiya trucks that come in kit form are close to 1000 GBP once you've bought all the electronics for them and they are certainly not anything like the spec of these JDM trucks.

Would you not just buy a lesu at that point? Also you could say that about anything, that rc truck is a bargain compared the real thing, right? 😉

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ninetiesbeard said:

Would you not just buy a lesu at that point? Also you could say that about anything, that rc truck is a bargain compared the real thing, right? 😉

Lesu is one alternative.  Another option is Cross-RC.  I suppose it depends upon exactly what type of truck you want.    A lot of buyers are actually haulage companies who have the real full size vehicles and they want a model for their boardroom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...