• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD 1/14 8×8 Tonnage Heavy Tow Truck

53HRA

Features:

• Hard plastic European style cab
  • Full metal 3 speed transmission
  • Scale fuel tank
  • Scale leaf spring suspension
  • Stainless steel/billet aluminium wheels
  • Remote lockable axles
  • Full metal axle housings
  • Realistic front cab latch
  • LED light module
  • Realistic engine sound simulator
  • Adjustable fifth wheel coupling
  • Rear mounted winches
  • Scale light buckets
  • Width – 7.87″
  • Length – 22″
  • Weight – 24.2 lbs
  •  Comes with 10 channel radio

VV-JD00063-25.jpg

VV-JD00063-0-3.jpg

VV-JD00063-8.jpg
VV-JD00063-17.jpg

VV-JD00063-23.jpg

View full news article

• Like 2

Three thousand, six hundred and ninety nine dollars, ninety nine cents. What the actual? for an Rc truck?

4b0cb92826c3b744e1dc72f091c9c201.thumb.jpg.4a2ac74e35a462b843657ff23d5c1c68.jpg

I always comment on these mental trucks when they release them on instagram, usually something snarky. This time i asked "whats the target market?" and they liked my comment lol. A joke, very cool trucks but the price is off the chain

• Haha 1

On 03/06/2022 at 10:55, Tug said:

What's behind the cab? Scale genny?

Behind the cab is the additional equipment for a heavy haulage spec truck including additional fuel tank, air tanks, hydraulic tank, additional radiator and cooling package, winches and spare wheel carriers.

On 03/06/2022 at 11:17, Ninetiesbeard said:

Three thousand, six hundred and ninety nine dollars, ninety nine cents. What the actual? for an Rc truck?

4b0cb92826c3b744e1dc72f091c9c201.thumb.jpg.4a2ac74e35a462b843657ff23d5c1c68.jpg

I always comment on these mental trucks when they release them on instagram, usually something snarky. This time i asked "whats the target market?" and they liked my comment lol. A joke, very cool trucks but the price is off the chain

That's a bargain compared with some of the ScaleART trucks!  Plus, even some of the Tamiya trucks that come in kit form are close to 1000 GBP once you've bought all the electronics for them and they are certainly not anything like the spec of these JDM trucks.

4 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

That's a bargain compared with some of the ScaleART trucks!  Plus, even some of the Tamiya trucks that come in kit form are close to 1000 GBP once you've bought all the electronics for them and they are certainly not anything like the spec of these JDM trucks.

Would you not just buy a lesu at that point? Also you could say that about anything, that rc truck is a bargain compared the real thing, right? 😉

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ninetiesbeard said:

Would you not just buy a lesu at that point? Also you could say that about anything, that rc truck is a bargain compared the real thing, right? 😉

Lesu is one alternative.  Another option is Cross-RC.  I suppose it depends upon exactly what type of truck you want.    A lot of buyers are actually haulage companies who have the real full size vehicles and they want a model for their boardroom.

• 1 month later...