• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

204mph…. The Worlds Fastest RC Car 😮

.AJ.

• .AJ. changed the title to 204mph…. The Worlds Fastest RC Car 😮
2 minutes ago, pieman5 said:

James is a very well known and respected speed runner within the community and has loads of videos of his runs on his channel.

Who cares what he has under the shell? This is the world record we're looking at here, there are no rules as to what you can and cannot run concerning the electronics.

There's always going to be haters / trolls and it's a shame really.

I think some people love to dump on other peoples achievements. Sad really, the ignore button was invented for people like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeez ...the orange car in the Jeep is NOT the same car he runs on the road. You can CLEARLY see it still in the car while the one he ran was on the tarmac.

If the only reason for saying this is fake is because he didn;t open up the car and show all the internals, then pretty much every world speed record car is fake...because I don;t recall them stripping down the vehicle to show the internals.

He is faking it becuase he didn;t show you what you wanted to see.

Post up your video of you doing better, so we can all accuse you of cheating, faking and otherwise making fraudulent claims.....then you can see what it's like when folks decide to fire off random accusations with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Your follow up posts just reinforce the fact that you actually have nothing useful, insightful or serious to challenge the validity of the video.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rccar4life said:

you love  007 records ?  then fine

normal hobby friendly people shows what they done

I dont care for speed running personally, but I am extremely happy for the guy in video and his genuine joy from this run. This is what any hobby should provide. Thats the point of hobbies.

Ive also learned from various other hobbies. Just cause someone tells you exactly what theyre doing/done, it doesnt mean youre gonna do the same……. I could ask Kevin De Bruyne what exactly he does to be decent at football, doesnt mean itll translate for me.

Just be happy for the guy!

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 3