• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Rally Fiesta

Cuiken

On 05/07/2022 at 21:32, BashingBrian said:

Can someone who owns one please weigh it for me ??

How many mods/upgrades do you think it would need to run on 4s without breaking every two minutes ??

I really like this Fiesta but the more I look at it, it just makes more sense to just buy a Radix 6s and put a rally body on it..!!

It's 2403 grams without a battery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My rally is going to be for off road.I have a car for on road but these rally s look really cool sliding around off road.I will go brushless soon but got to order the centre diff first but no more rc money this month☹

• Like 1

I am going to remove the slipper and use a hoss centre diff.Its 32 pitch so way better gears for brushless.The slash Centre diff is plastic and ment to melt easily and the other all metal slash one is very expensive.The hoss one is metal and plastic and priced inbetween the other two.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

@martin34

What driveshafts are you running on yours? Also what brushless system/gearing?

To be honest mate I haven't done anything to it yet.I have an arrma 3s system to put in it and I am going g to get the hoss centre diff.I will get round to it but I have been getting my other cars sorted first.