• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD.

supersavage

For sale are my planes, A Hobbyzone Carbon cub that will come with a DX8e Transmitter that has the Spektrum rechargeable battery fitted. The Cub is in good condition and flies great and is a great beginners plane, it also has the GPS module fitted (whoever buys it please set up the GPS for where you will fly it otherwise it'll try and fly back to where I flew it). 

tgVTXap.jpeg

1nhJTuY.jpeg

mrTcXl8.jpeg

QsBee7O.jpeg

The P47 I'm selling as spares or repairs as while it's essentially brand new and never been flown it has unfortunately had a few knocks and bumps. I will check the electronics again if I get the chance to but for this reason I'm selling it as spares or repairs, it maybe fine and you might get a bargain warbird that will fly fine but as will only be able to test the electronics and not fly it I can't guarantee it will fly without crashing spectacularly.

6MVmU8i.jpeg

RIrfSkD.jpeg

WDCFhim.jpeg

vkc9Ctv.jpeg

hs0Yqfz.jpeg

For the Cub and the Transmitter I'm looking for £220 and for the P47 I'm looking £80. If you want both I'll let them go for £280.

Collection only due to their size.

Any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Edited by supersavage
Updated pictures
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...