• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FOR SALE: Hong Nor X3e 1/8 Brushless buggy - ARTR

capri-boy

Hong Nor X3e Brushless 1/8. Factory model, supplied ARTR. Runs 4s, 2100kv (iirc) leopard motor, hobbywing 120a esc. 16mm big bore shocks (some of the best in the industry), front CVA's, fully adustable turnbuckles etc,  brand new wheels and tyres (Louise-C), shell solid but not perfect (see detailed pic). Upgraded rear hinge pin brace to address the usual issues on RTR spec rigs. Has very little wear to running gear, plastics or chassis as can be seen - it is used though so not perfect - negatives I can see is some gravel rash to shock towers/caps, shock boots have gone the way they all do - study the pics and it's filthy.  Runs and drives as it should, I've put a pack through it recently and as always it didn't disappoint.  Err, I have a few of these and need some shelf space for other rigs.

If your used to conversions or heavyweight bruisers this will surprise you -  they are extremely nimble and handle like they're on rails - a real joy to drive and usual Hong Nor excellent build quality.  Latest version is still sold, parts are easily available - there's also a Pro with some tasty parts you can dip into for upgrades if so wished.  I also  have a few spare new Pro parts that I could do a deal with new owner if wished (see last pic, these are NOT included by default for sale price).

Collect DE5, meet up or post at cost. Not really interested in trades but feel to PM WHY.  Offers welcome if you think I'm out.

£200 ARTR ono

£150 roller on

2022-05-07_03-49-03

2022-05-07_03-47-59

2022-05-07_03-49-54

2022-05-07_03-50-27

2022-05-07_03-51-08

IMG_20220507_155201

IMG_20220507_154602

• 2 weeks later...