• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

leverhulme park bolton meet

Stevelyt

deffo, that and more, I wouldn't mind a couple, I'm going to scope out somewhere tomorrow, wont be takin the car with me but will get some pic's, it wouldn't be suitable for petrol or nitro but i have good hopes for it, Might also get a couple of rampage launch ramps and make something to join them side by side and raise them up a lilttle

I only have electric, so that works for me.  Yeah, I think mine is a rampage ramp...usually can get them cheap second hand! Light and pretty industructable!

Scoped out the quarry, i was out of breath by time i walked up the steep ass hill with the LMT lol wasn't intending on filming so when I did I din't bother to check my phone app to see what i was recording, mostly sky lol but heres a link you get to see a very small section of the place

• Like 1

Will need to see when I can next make it out, in all honestly im thinking it will be July as I've things on every weekend now in June.

Yea, noway you could take the petrol one to the quarry, at first i was thinking its a no no for noise but might actually get away with the noise, but it would murder you trying to drag it up the 30% gradient hill, I almost collapsed ha

That guy sold those ramps, I'll keep looking on market place but the price new isnt exactly too much, deffo need 2 bolted together with my aim

5 hours ago, Danny_TGS said:

Will need to see when I can next make it out, in all honestly im thinking it will be July as I've things on every weekend now in June.

Yea, noway you could take the petrol one to the quarry, at first i was thinking its a no no for noise but might actually get away with the noise, but it would murder you trying to drag it up the 30% gradient hill, I almost collapsed ha

That guy sold those ramps, I'll keep looking on market place but the price new isnt exactly too much, deffo need 2 bolted together with my aim

Shame about the ramps, but they always come up for sale!

Where about is that quarry? And is it safe?

16 hours ago, vimto2000 said:

Shame about the ramps, but they always come up for sale!

Where about is that quarry? And is it safe?

It's public access open 24/7 in Bacup as the weather wasn't good yesterday there were no mountain bikers, but it is a dedicated Mountain bike trials area but its huge