• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

leverhulme park bolton meet

Stevelyt

anyone fancy a meet this weekend, there is a few lage open space to drive cars

on the 7 or 8 of may

cheers steve

Edited by Stevelyt
added date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately too late that for me today, was looking more around 11ish, In hindsight should have probably made plans on Friday evening for today, I wouldn't mind getting out maybe next Thurssday & Sunday being as its holidays, Not sure how busy this location will be then as its Jubilee holiday?

I'm late to the party, but next time you're planning a meet up I wouldn't mind jumping in, if that's alright?

Here's hoping you had a good day out fellas. Get any pics? 😁

Unfortunately no pic's, I wish i had before tyre blew out on the Senton was getting some nice air & barrel rolls mainly because i never land a landing lol was fun using the LMT but such a big space i was missing the speed of the senton

• Like 1

I fixed my petrol  car , something had worked loose. It was fun with the canyon . It was a great day, I need to put a toolkit together for when I’m out. It was nice to meet someone from the forum

Sounds like a good day out!! Hopefully I can join you guys but it will be in summer holidays for me! 

So did you use the banks or bring your own ramp?

Just using the bank, I do have a ramp but i need my van back for transporting that, I hate putting my RC's in my boot, although I need a wider ramp too because i cant drive in a straight line and its not very wide lol

jump.png

• Like 1

That ramp look much better than mine. I have one of those plastic skate board ramps. Didn't get much air by adds an obstacle to the mix.