• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Is this the new king of bashers

windz1000r

Well my little lad is still fast asleep am bored so of course posting on hear and looking at RC 

But I've found my next buy looking at the pictures this thing looks like it will be a tank 

So I'll probably order one and put it up against my mt10 

Witch so far I haven't been able to break 

Well I've split a wheel and broke a servo 

And worn some holes in the shell 

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/kyosho-kb10w-mad-wagon-ve-3s-4wd-readyset-blue-1344444

• Like 1

Ummm no.... anything kyosho is fragile compared to mainstream basher... 

The og mad van had its share of issues relating to the driveline... I don't see this being any different .... besides... it'll sell in low numbers.... and become relegated to ebay in 10 years time for spares.

And that's from a former kyosho collector that adores the brand..🤣

2 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Ummm no.... anything kyosho is fragile compared to mainstream basher... 

The og mad van had its share of issues relating to the driveline... I don't see this being any different .... besides... it'll sell in low numbers.... and become relegated to ebay in 10 years time for spares.

And that's from a former kyosho collector that adores the brand..🤣

There is alot of material there I Imagen it will come down the the composition of the plastic they use 

But looking at all the pictures it looks like they have gone above an beyond on this chassis with makeing parts beefy compared to the fazer chassis 

I mean for all the handfull of kyosho fans out there if they can make it compete with the arrrma or the mt10 for bashing it may bring them back into the mainstream 

Looking at the pictures that looks like what they have gone for 

I don't think I'll be getting one, it's too expensive for a 3s car, an arrma vorteks is cheaper and more proven, heck for £10 more you'll get an mt8