• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FS - Hong Nor X3e - 1/ 8 Brushless buggy- ARTR

capri-boy

Hong Nor X3e Brushless 1/8. Factory model, Artr. Runs 4s, 2100kv (iirc) leopard motor, hobbywing 120a esc. 16mm big bore shocks, front CVA's, fully adustable turnbuckles etc,  brand new wheels and tyres (Louise-C), shell solid but not perfect. Has upgraded rear hinge pin brace to address the usual issues on RTR spec rigs. Has very little wear to running gear, plastics or chassis as can be seen - it is used though so not perfect - negatives I can see is some gravel rash to shock towers/caps and shock boots have gone the way they all do - study the pics, but it runs and drives as it should. I have a few of these and need to thin down.

If your used to conversions or heavyweight bruisers this will surprise you - - extremely nimble and handle like they're on rails - a joy to drive.  I ran it yesterday for a pack and as usual it never failed to bring a smile.  

Latest version is still sold, parts are easily available.  I will include some spares with it but also  have a chunk of Pro parts new / as new that I could do a deal with if wished.  Collect DE5, meet up or post at cost. Not really interested in trades but feel to PM WHY.  Offers welcome if you think I'm out.

£200 ARTR ono

£150 roller ono

Apologies, photo links are dying, I'll sort some today
  • Like 1

• capri-boy changed the title to FS - Hong Nor X3e - 1/ 8 Brushless buggy- ARTR