• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What’s your favourite Lipo Brand?

LunsfordRich

As the tittle says! What is your favoured brand. As I’m new to electric and lipos in general I’m not that clued up. Got spektrum ones with my truck when I bought it from Modelsport. 

Edited by LunsfordRich

2 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

As above, Gens Ace have been my go to for years, but I’ve had good results with Zeee and HRB lipos from Amazon 👍 

That’s handy as I’ve got my eye on a Zeee 8000mah 3s lipo. I’m assuming my dinky spektrum charger will cope with it!

I run a lot of Zee stuff and theyre cheap, easy to obtain and reliable. They balance well. HOWEVER. 

If you get a Zeee 3S 6000mah 60C Lipo and a more expensive Gens Ace 3S 6000mah 60C Lipo. The Gens Ace will have more punch and power. Not enough to justify the price difference I admit, but there IS a difference

• Like 1

My favs are Zeee , Vorjay and Sunpadow got from Amazon

I have some Gens Ace and Overlanders as well they are more expensive but no better than the Amazon batteries

• 2 weeks later...