• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Aye Up!

Aye up everyone Rich here! Just getting back into r/c after a good 12 years. Just got myself an Arrma Big Rock and I’m enjoying the thrills and spills once more of the r/c world. Things certainly have changed since I was into my nitros back in the day! Nice to see the Hyper 7 is still kicking about, may get one for old time sakes (neighbours might not thank me for it!).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

welcome to the forum 🙂

they still sell hyper 7's, i converted mine to leccy a while back and it is still awesome 🙂

heres my hyper 7 next to my dads converted hyper st 🙂

qgx3y3O.jpg

I may just invest in one if only for old time sakes! Were bloody good though, could take a kicking!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you want nitro go hyper 7 but if you want leccy go hyper vse :good:

Yrkoon and i use the 100A version (4s) and we just upped the pinion to a 17 tooth  really brought it to life lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2022 at 21:18, LunsfordRich said:

Now then! I’m Malton based, do you get out round there at all?

Sorry for late reply, not much unless its for the food festival. 😄 I don't go far out of York area to be honest, or if I do I head west.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Sorry for late reply, not much unless its for the food festival. 😄 I don't go far out of York area to be honest, or if I do I head west.

Ah so you like overpriced sticky toffee pudding then?!🤣