• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas models with new features / upgrades

53HRA

I’d like to see more details about the re re of the rally. Hopefully wheels and tyres will be a bit easier to source…

I do quite like the purple Bandit to be fair, I don’t see me buying any Traxxas rtrs in the near future, only ones left for me would be another summit or a udr/xmaxx (doubt I’ll ever get my hand on anywhere near enough to buy one though :boohoo:)

@rccar4life, it’s not just Traxxas though is it? I mean axial have wound out the living daylight out of jeep shells, or under a different license for extra money like the old bronco.

I always wonder why it’s only Traxxas people get wound up by, yep, I get the “morals” of the company not being to everyone’s taste, prices and (some) electrical issues be off putting for some.

me, well I’m firmly in the Traxxas camp, more than happy with my line up. :good:

4 hours ago, rccar4life said:

20 year old cars with led lights , and material change in couple gears,  more toy looking craphics .

Is this it?

Its sad

They could do alot more

Not first time Traxxas makes me depressed with their  OLD new

Well there are new young drivers out there who will enjoy them im sure anyway.

These news are nothing to us Experienced in this Hobby 

They don't need to do anymore, these are solid platforms and have proven themselves relevant for years. They have been facelifted several times, I think people would be surprised how basic the original 2wd models were, drivetrain couldn't even handle brushed and NIMH!

You said it yourself, there are new (and old!) drivers where these models still hit the nail on the head because Traxxas and other companies bother to keep improving them.

On 31/03/2022 at 16:29, lorrylemming said:

Hoping the bandit has been updated to 12mm hexes, I quite fancy those wheels for my other buggies. 

When I saw the Bandit I liked the wheels and wondered if they'd fit on my boys FTX Comet. 12 mm hexes on there too. Here's hoping!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2022 at 16:29, lorrylemming said:

Hoping the bandit has been updated to 12mm hexes, I quite fancy those wheels for my other buggies. 

Not on the front, they're still the little pin thingy