• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Summit 1/10th

15 minutes ago, tomr said:

Nice 👍🏻 The big summit is probably my favourite rig of all.

An alloy dog carrier is worthwhile upgrade and take the slop out of the 2 speed box if you’re going brushless https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304162342351?hash=item46d17d05cf:g:GSsAAOSwUOJeK4Yl

Im conflicted with brushless. Do I need it? Im not exactly short on fast RCs? Guessing Id need a sensored system which isnt cheap

7 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Im conflicted with brushless. Do I need it? Im not exactly short on fast RCs? Guessing Id need a sensored system which isnt cheap

I’ve kept mine brushed mate, I was tempted at one time but after running a few trail sessions  I didnt feel the need to make it any faster. 

My advice is give it a couple of runs and see how you feel  👍🏻 The things these can get up / over will make the TRX4 look like an amateur 😁

48 minutes ago, tomr said:

I’ve kept mine brushed mate, I was tempted at one time but after running a few trail sessions  I didnt feel the need to make it any faster. 

My advice is give it a couple of runs and see how you feel  👍🏻 The things these can get up / over will make the TRX4 look like an amateur 😁

Do you run 4s?

5 hours ago, Redback said:

aww the 1/16th summit, love to see it next to the trx4, looks like it would fit well on a trailer

Ive sold the Summit 1/16th to a member of MRCC/here haha. Also selling an E Revo to Darren this week. That will have funded this Summit, so can then order a Sledge 🙂

56 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

If it can take 8.4v just solder on a fly lead to one of the battery connectors and run it direct off a lipo 👍 

Theres a lipo on the shock tower for the roof bar, just hate mess/external BEC/extra batteries

47 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I’ve decided I now want a Summit 😂😂😂

It shocked me how good it is honestly. Pick up a used one, and dont go “AJ” mode and keep it simple/stock ish. I paid just  over £300 for this, Its probably always gonna be worth that sort of money. 

• Like 2