• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Injora/Axial Rock buggy/crawler

Lone-wolf

1 minute ago, tomr said:

Great fun these little rigs 👍🏻
Seems to run and look much better with the Outlaw wheels/tyres on.

Cheers mate, as you know i can be a bit "critical" but i am loving this rig, to a point i dont see me driving much else, i have already used it a lot more than the good but unloved DC1

only thing i can pick fault is noisy transmission but i am going to rebuild the original FS trans and fit that in time

• Like 2

On 17/03/2022 at 04:55, Jack Reacher said:

Nice mod, i have considered doing this on my rig but kinda like it at the native wheelbase

The weather looks stunning for tomorrow so hoping to test out the new mods 👍🏻

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have two little issues to sort on this truck, the transmission is really noisy despite being opened up, greased and mesh set, this is earmarked for replacement at some point, also the steering angle is more on the right less on left, hoping i can move the servo horn one notch and re trim to fix this

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

I have two little issues to sort on this truck, the transmission is really noisy despite being opened up, greased and mesh set, this is earmarked for replacement at some point, also the steering angle is more on the right less on left, hoping i can move the servo horn one notch and re trim to fix this

Is the dual rate at max? 
I set mine to max then set the epa for full through left/right. 

Edited by tomr
  • Like 1

The large outlaw wheels/tyres were causing an issue, i had to reduce steering rate as tyres were fouling on the front dampers, i have a set of nice alloy wheels with fake kanyon trail tyres so these went on a treat plus add a little more low down weight

front.JPG

side 2.JPG

side.JPG

• Like 3

• Lone-wolf changed the title to Injora/Axial Rock buggy/crawler