• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your kitty!

Bert_w164

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lol got 2 well technically 3 when he's here.

Started with 1 we adopted from someone giving her away on Gumtree. Then a small cat appeared at the back door one frozen night crying. Took her in and took to the vets the next day to check for a micro chip bit she didn't have one. The vet said she was maybe just dumped and she found her way through the fields to our house for help. took her home and the vet said if anyone calls for her they would call us but no one did so that was cat 2.

Number 3 is a wild feral cat that we kept spotting and leaving ripped open rabbits who finally trusted us then slowly worked his way into the sunroom of the house and then we allowed him in the main house when someone watches him so he doesn't spray.

For a large male cat he is friendly to the 2 female cats and just keeps to himself and leaves them alone.

Pictures on the way 🙂

Spider wise we seem to be quite lucky that we don't really get many here but the stripy cat likes to kill and eat insects 

10 minutes ago, wolfie1 said:

Oh wow you have some beauty's there, i see the scottish wild cat in him

Thanks yours are nice too 👍 I find cats easier to look after than dogs. Cats just look after themselves while your at work and do there own thing

I think he's maybe a hybrid cross or something, don't think he is pure Scottish Wild but looks like he has some in him. He follows me everywhere now  in the garden when he's here.

He seems to adapt to the seasons eg first time we saw him was in the winter and he was big with alot of winter fat / weight on him and extra fur to keep warm then in summer He lost his weight and shedded his fur to stay cool, I thought he was ill but by winter he was chunky again ready for the cold 😆