• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your kitty!

Bert_w164

• 3 weeks later...

Last night both kittens and both dogs were in the dog bed all together lol :rofl:

But as soon as i took phone out to get a picture 1 off dogs left the bed 

• Haha 1

Just saw this. It’s awful, but still made me snigger 😆

E05ED072-7BE7-4B21-8FFA-6E17962A77F1.jpeg.947be1c9b65b406fef64b71a5278b667.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The shop manager is watching Erevo Ratbody reinforcements. This body is almost written off but I thought it would be a great body work trainer 

IMG_2172.thumb.JPG.0a6b418a2f10ad566a156162f5e5a0f4.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well my daughter has just!!! Found!!! Another cat to feed  .end last year she seen a tough looking tom cat (gray an white ) across the road an she we over with some cat crunches  so one or twice a week !!scroung!! Drops in an has a bowl of cat crunches then off he goes   

Well 2  weeks ago  black an white  moggy turned up looking abandoned .so she gave it some food .  So  she been around our neighbours asking  if there missing or know some one missing a cat . 

So now rodge the lodge    has got a small waterproof shelter under the front hedge gets fed along with our 3 cats.

she managed to pet the cat an dropped some Flea treatment on him an wormed him .

So giving it some time an we take him to have his nutts cracked by the vets . 

I'll post a pic when I can get close  still very nervous of ppl. 

• Like 2

Hi all so taken dodge the lodge to the vets to see if hes chipped   nope. Also hes had his nuts cracked  so that's good but bad as the vet thi is hes got a skin problem with his patchy fur.  An she said has he so friendly an had this work on him she thinks is the owner has dumped him due to cost of his treatment for skin prob .

What a scumbag if that what happend . So we looking to see if we can get him in to our house hold moggy gang lol 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well after spending quite a few quid on the new moggy for his skin allergy  injections an proper worm tabs (according to the vet ) booked him in again  to have the chip fitted in his neck to use the cat flap .on the day he has a paddy cant get him in the cat box so cancle that appointment made it for friday  (just gone ) gets a message on our community site  that's so an sos cat  then gets a message you found our cat  hes been missing 6months  now . 

When can we collect him  kids will be so excited......WHAT ...... so they arrived about an hour later in the mean time they sent photos of him as a kitten  100% him  so gives them the cat tells them about the skin allergy gave them the tabs and drops tells them the cost and they said thanks an walked off with the cat and the meds       .................. well worth £80 to see the joy on some other kids face ... glad hes home now . 

Well been watching to see if he arrives back .... .. 

• Like 3