• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Ravine hop ups. In need of better steering arms please, or any other hop ups.

Kendog

I went along the diy links route with mine. M4 rod ends from AliExpress and then m4 threaded rod and 6mm aluminium tube from b&q. The stock servo savers I also found to be stupid soft so went with some of the cheap ds3225 servos and aluminium arms (no servo saver) that are available everywhere and they seem to be doing the job well enough 👍🏻

You can also remove the foams from the stock tires for some instant improvement though softer tires are what it really needs.

On 10/01/2022 at 16:08, Ross9999992 said:

I went along the diy links route with mine. M4 rod ends from AliExpress and then m4 threaded rod and 6mm aluminium tube from b&q. The stock servo savers I also found to be stupid soft so went with some of the cheap ds3225 servos and aluminium arms (no servo saver) that are available everywhere and they seem to be doing the job well enough 👍🏻

You can also remove the foams from the stock tires for some instant improvement though softer tires are what it really needs.

On 11/01/2022 at 08:34, Kendog said:

Cheers Ross. Have done tyres with thick lead solder wrapped round internal hubs. Foams out.

Cheers