• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tandy Red Arrow Frame Buggy

patsf1

Hey guys, so I bought a little bit of nostalgia for Christmas this year.  My big brother had one of these back in the day  and at that time I was probably too young to really understand what it was all about.  All I remember was that it was very fast and looked class. So I was looking around for it but couldn’t find it and came to terms with it being lost. Couldn’t get it out of my mind so looked around online and came across this one. Wat you guys think?

4E3C656D-575F-4AD8-8CF7-E95C9D3CE680.jpeg

• Like 2

Cool!! those Nikko rc’s were pretty cool back in the day. I remember getting the screwdriver one for Xmas, was a blast. I’m considering modding this buggy though as I see more and more people doing it with great results. I’m starting with the wheels first, they’re getting a refurb. lol I’m trying to recreate the decals also on the computer but finding it really tough as I have no clue what I’m doing. Any help would be appreciated. The 

FC9009FB-6495-475F-A933-643F7FF3ED61.thumb.jpeg.c0c32155cba33a43763cd40f5adda728.jpeg742EFB62-5A9B-4E6F-B3C7-262B28107DCD.thumb.jpeg.42ef9e36925f1ba9ab15fdfa175b0954.jpeg

getting there with the bleach method.