• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New to forum

Trunkle

Welcome to the forum. I can’t help but think that, with experience like yours, we’ll be the ones coming to you with the questions!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ant.p said:

Welcome to the forum. I can’t help but think that, with experience like yours, we’ll be the ones coming to you with the questions!

Thanks for the welcome all, but my "experience" is limited compared to most on here. I'm here to learn what I can from those who know, Google often helps as well though 

welcome to the forum, i love my axial scx24, i have the old 60s chevy one, i would reccomend picking up a spare motor and ordering one as soon as possible.

i used mine that much and abused it a bit i knackered the motor and nowadays it can take a while to get a spare one, always good to have a spare to avoid any downtime, its a cracking wee truck 🙂

the only mod i done on mine was to stiffen the shocks a wee bit, i used some nitro fuel tubbing and random o rings just to get a bit more tension on the springs 🙂

plL9YNP.jpg

KoLGJYX.jpg

really impressive wee truck 🙂

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1