• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper gt rally

martin34

Thanks mate.I intend to use this for a bit of car park fun but not crazy speeds and also fit some 1/8th buggy wheels and tyres for a bit of off road fun.phat bodies have a nice fiesta rally shell that should fit so I will probably buy one of them.

• Like 1

Thanks mate👍.I need to find some grippy tyres tyres as they stocks are virtually cut slicks so it's just going to spin out all the time.I have some knobbly buggy tyres but don't want to cut up the body.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, martin34 said:

Thanks mate👍.I need to find some grippy tyres tyres as they stocks are virtually cut slicks so it's just going to spin out all the time.I have some knobbly buggy tyres but don't want to cut up the body.

itl be great for drifting mate 🙂 

6 hours ago, martin34 said:

The stock tyres are way better than you might think, i was using them on my speed run car and will do well on tarmac, Ebay is your friend for some low cost rally tyres

3 hours ago, martin34 said:

Finally managed to get out for a little test.Runs well on 4s with an 18th pinion.Not crazy fast but driffs around lovely 🙂

yeah they are good drifters, should have filmed it mate.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

yeah they are good drifters, should have filmed it mate.

Yeh I wish I could of but I was on my own and not a very big car park so driving one handed wouldn't of been a good idea lol

• Like 1