• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Charity Crawl 2022?

Nick

Forgive me if I’ve overlooked it, but has a date been set yet? (If so, ignore this post)

Thought I’d “followed” this topic, so was surprised not to have heard more about it…. Only to realise there’s been a pretty active discussion going on. 🤦‍♂️

I’d love to attend, but as I only get every fourth weekend off work, it might be difficult. 

If no date has been set yet, can I make a couple of suggestions? 

Looking ahead at the calendar, the weekend of 27th/28th of May or the 22nd/23rd July would be best for me.  Definitely can’t come at the end of June as I’ll be on holiday.

I realise there are a lot of other folk to accommodate so at a push, I might be able to swap my weekend off 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fat Freddy said:

Forgive me if I’ve overlooked it, but has a date been set yet? (If so, ignore this post)

Thought I’d “followed” this topic, so was surprised not to have heard more about it…. Only to realise there’s been a pretty active discussion going on. 🤦‍♂️

I’d love to attend, but as I only get every fourth weekend off work, it might be difficult. 

If no date has been set yet, can I make a couple of suggestions? 

Looking ahead at the calendar, the weekend of 27th/28th of May or the 22nd/23rd July would be best for me.  Definitely can’t come at the end of June as I’ll be on holiday.

I realise there are a lot of other folk to accommodate so at a push, I might be able to swap my weekend off 🤞

Yeah @Nick hasn't published a date yet but I'm sure he'll have one sorted soon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nick locked this topic