• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

REDUCED £150 POSTED: 1/8 Absima Assassin Brushless RTR

Krazeland

I am selling my Absima Assassin Truck/Truggy, originally a 4S model but upgraded to a Hobbywing 150a ESC and upgraded motor to run 6S lipo's. 

The wheels and tyres I got from a Kraton 6S, also included is an HPI body shell in white, a Proline Raptor body shell in nardo grey, and the original Absima body shell which is still in very good condition.

The motor has been upgraded and I have added a heatsink and fan to keep the temperature down, although the truck runs nice and cool on the 4S batteries and is seriously fast with the current pinion. 

I will also include 2x Turnigy Hardcase Lipo batteries to run the truck on 4S. I can also include a dual charger for the right price. 

The truck comes with the original box and a load of spares, pinions, motor, diff gears, shafts etc. 

There is still around a year left on the Absima Warranty also. 

Everything is included to run the truck!

I can send by courier through my work or its cash on collection from Dunmow in Essex. 

Offers around £200?! Try me.

IMG_20211116_215917.jpg

IMG_20211116_220008.jpg

IMG_20211116_220056.jpg

IMG_20211116_220244.jpg

Edited by Krazeland
Price
  • Like 2

• Krazeland changed the title to REDUCED £150 POSTED: 1/8 Absima Assassin Brushless RTR
  • 1 month later...