• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MST DC1 CFX-WS RTR

53HRA

This looks a lovely scale rig, matteo`s rc movie`s did a full build and run,  and it works nice, if i have a minor gripe its the 313mm wheelbase the MST chassis has always been a good platform for detailed Tamiya shells but i guess if you want an MST for a Tamiya body then you get the shorter one

48 minutes ago, Gaz! said:

Holy crap…..

same colour as my old 1:1 disco, best start begging the wife and mother for Christmas…. :topbanana:

I could beg all i want but to no avail, if i want things like this i just buy them, after watching matteo`s build i did think get one if the Hobao DC1 sold but i have decided to keep it

• Like 1

No amount of begging is gonna get me RCs for the next foreseeable future after ordering a Golf GTE (my want) over a normal one (her need). 

So here i am, sitting at the side line like the kid that the coach never lets play, imagining all the heroic stuff i would do with all the RCs i wanna buy. The 1/6th Axial, this one, Rival MT8.. meh. 😞

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

No amount of begging is gonna get me RCs for the next foreseeable future after ordering a Golf GTE (my want) over a normal one (her need). 

So here i am, sitting at the side line like the kid that the coach never lets play, imagining all the heroic stuff i would do with all the RCs i wanna buy. The 1/6th Axial, this one, Rival MT8.. meh. 😞

Dont beat yourself up mate, so you wont be able to buy any new rc`s for a while but you have plenty to use, and just think of the warm good glow from doing your bit for the planet with the e golf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Reacher said:

Dont beat yourself up mate, so you wont be able to buy any new rc`s for a while but you have plenty to use, and just think of the warm good glow from doing your bit for the planet with the e golf

Not an E-Golf, a GTE 😉 😛

Just pointing it out since the e-golf actually exists, but is very different from what we ordered (half the hp, less kit, and most importantly fully electric where ours is a plug in hybrid). Doing our bit for the planet.. Well i guess it's a nice side effect (if it's indeed true), but never was a major concern. I'll be honest, we do our part with recycling and energy saving etc, but in the end it's big companies doing 70% of the polluting. We wanted something that's cheap to run if we reign in the throttle pedal, that's it. Good for our wallet, and if it does something for the environment, great. If not, well.. we still would've bought it. 

It's good that we're coming to winter now, this tends to be the time where i go into "RC-hibernation", and by the time spring/summer comes around, i should've done enough housework, wall painting etc pp to build enough credit with the wife for a new toy lol. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Love that. I've had three discovery 1s. Had some r2al fun offloading. The tubular bumpers look well good. 

Is it just me or does it look like it's been slightly bobtailed? 

I keep saying no more crawlers, but I might need one of these.