• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CNHL - ChinaHobbyLine

MrCake

On 08/06/2022 at 15:25, .AJ. said:

Too much lol, around £180 posted, they were going to be £230 with shipping from the Global warehouse, but I emailed them and they sorted out a deal 👍 

Not that bad in the scheme of things £90 a pop. Cheap compared to traxxas ones at £142!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrCake said:

Some cracking clearance deals going on https://chinahobbyline.com/collections/clearance

I managed to pick up 2 x 4000MAH 70c 3s batteries for £35 delivered!

Good shout! Just ordered 2x 5000mah Black series EC5 lipos for £37!

• Like 2

Decided to email them to find out but not heard back yet.  Was hoping to get them for this weekend but dont see that happening.  I have been pleased with them but the alleged UK warehouse doesnt seem to actually speed up the process.

Good quality batteries still IMO.

Got a tracking number from my email but looks like it didnt speed things up and they already dispatched it on Tuesday.  They just didnt seem to tell me for some reason!?  The account details havent updated either to say it has gone out.

Now it just has to survive Evri who last time 'package destroyed beyond repair' last time around.

11 hours ago, MrCake said:

Got a tracking number from my email but looks like it didnt speed things up and they already dispatched it on Tuesday.  They just didnt seem to tell me for some reason!?  The account details havent updated either to say it has gone out.

Now it just has to survive Evri who last time 'package destroyed beyond repair' last time around.

Tbh My experience with CHNL was:

Order —> Confusion/Chaos —> in my truck running amazingly. 

Didnt take long, but I also didnt know a thing till I got in from work and the Mrs said “youve had a parcel”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrCake said:

Arrived today in one piece and are nice balanced.

They are very optimistic with their packaging for sending soft case LIPOs and do wish they would make more effort.

Black bag by any chance?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MrCake said:

I have found all of their batteries so far under-report their capacity and this latest pair definitely have more punch and run longer than a matched GensAce set.

With the zees I’ve found they overestimate capacity so hopefully on to a winner with these!