• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CNHL - ChinaHobbyLine

MrCake

4 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Over $80 will get you free shipping so if a lipo is the cost of shipping and that puts you over $80 you might as well get an extra lipo and get free shipping 👍

Thanks, didn't realise it was free after $80!  

Me and my mate got loads, from 2s to 6s all sorts of MAHs. All been great, takes about 15-20 days. It looks like when they ship them out they notify Yodel, guess why it says waiting.

8 hours ago, Logie said:

Me and my mate got loads, from 2s to 6s all sorts of MAHs. All been great, takes about 15-20 days. It looks like when they ship them out they notify Yodel, guess why it says waiting.

Yep strange but true, mind you there so cheap you can’t moan. Good thing is there cheap but quality at the same time.

On 03/08/2021 at 07:42, mydoddy69 said:

Yep strange but true, mind you there so cheap you can’t moan. Good thing is there cheap but quality at the same time.

Yup 100% my fav battery

• 2 weeks later...

Only 16 days for my 2nd order and  having tested them I would agree that they do perform well. 

In my Big Rock I was running some 4000MAH 50c GensAce packs which seemed to be fine.  However, having used a 120C 5600MAH  CNHL I can really tell the difference.  More punch without a doubt and the extra 1600MAH capacity somehow almost doubled my runtime.

• 7 months later...
On 18/03/2022 at 17:12, MrCake said:

Time to test the customer service after Hermes "damaged parcel beyond repair".  Will report back but suspect it might be a faff like a lot of these places!

All replaced without a fuss  which was a relief! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I’m looking at a pair of lipos, but looks like the UK Warehouse has pretty much zero stock of everything, so what warehouse should I order from?

In for this, Im guessing EU warehouse? But who knows?

• Haha 1

Their site keeps changing, last year it would just auto pick and I think my first order was from China.  2nd order there was no choice but UK as it didnt let you pick and now it seems there are even more????  I would be tempted by EU or US since customs charges seem all over the place at the moment, 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I ended up speaking to someone at Chineline and I’ve got a set of big ass 9500mah 4s packs on the way from their global warehouse 👍 

How much did they set you back? I’m in the market for big ass 4s lipos!

1 hour ago, LunsfordRich said:

How much did they set you back? I’m in the market for big ass 4s lipos!

Too much lol, around £180 posted, they were going to be £230 with shipping from the Global warehouse, but I emailed them and they sorted out a deal 👍 

• Like 1