• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rate My Takeaway

BUDFORCE

Anyone familiar with this YouTube channel?

Completely addicted I think its great. If you watch youtube (I have given up on regular TV) then I would recommend this guy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BUDFORCE said:

Anyone familiar with this YouTube channel?

Completely addicted I think its great. If you watch youtube (I have given up on regular TV) then I would recommend this guy.

Randomly watched afew over the past few days, he is heading for a heart attack in less than a year.

The guy apparently has a dietician (spelling?) and eats quite well outside of what he does on YouTube. He normally doesnt finish everything either but takes it home to his kids etc

Hi fiance of 13 years died in February of a heart attack leaving him 3 kids.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

I’ve not seen this show but I believe the guy from man verses food, the original sho of this genre, is now a mega health nut

Adam? He always has been a massive health nut. I’m sure I read he was working out like 8hrs a day to do that show, and quit it because of health issues that came along with the show and eating those foods.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seminole81 said:

Adam? He always has been a massive health nut. I’m sure I read he was working out like 8hrs a day to do that show, and quit it because of health issues that came along with the show and eating those foods.

Yeah, but the way I heard it was that he quit the show and turned his life around because of the health issues caused by the show - there’s truth in there somewhere for the same result 👍

Edited by walkbythesea
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

Yeah, but the way I heard it was that he quit the show and turned his life around because of the health issues caused by the show - there’s truth in there somewhere for the same result 👍

Ah right, have to say I don't know for certain. I don't like the guy that replaced him as much though haha. 

• 5 months later...
22 hours ago, Nick said:

He's released a Christmas song...

:lol:

Not sure if it will make the #1 spot this year...

Haha given the quality of modern music being released these days I dont see why not.

You know I got a bit borred on this channel, nice guy dont get me wrong and entertaining for a bit, but pretty much all his videos are exactly the same.