• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MAXX 4S OWNERS THREAD

turok007

This is for any traxxas  4s maxx owners.

I sinned and got another traxxas lol  I did want to get another X maxx  but just don't have the space also getting it from A to B is not easy  so i hope the maxx does the business.

Edited by turok007
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, froggy8 said:

from what i have gathered, the maxx is simply smaller than the xmaxx so i think the maxx is perfect for you.

I owned a stampede and didn't like it .  Think that was down to the wheel base being a bit short  as i did like the slash with stampede wheels on it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turok007 said:

I owned a stampede and didn't like it .  Think that was down to the wheel base being a bit short  as i did like the slash with stampede wheels on it.

fingers crossed that you will like the maxx, im sure you will. when is it due to be delivered?

dont forget pictures when it arrives.

• Like 1

fingers crossed that you will like the maxx, im sure you will. when is it due to be delivered?

dont forget pictures when it arrives.

2 or 3 days i think  yup will do a lot of pics.  as i haven't seen to much about it on here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

omg you bought 2 of of em lol :insane:

You better not let SWMBO find out mate :rofl:

I don't have any excuses  This time.    She wants some new shoes  but cannot make her mind up  so what won't help me  lol

• Haha 1

OH oh its shoes then she needs a handbag to math then the dress then the ................................................................................................... your up creek mate lol :rofl:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

OH oh its shoes then she needs a handbag to math then the dress then the ................................................................................................... your up creek mate lol :rofl:

I have sold 5 cars over the last few weeks  But she don't seem to care.  So that's not going to get me in her good books.

No  but new shoes , handbag ensemble might but your still up the creek mate :rofl:

thats what she is gonna hold out for :insane:

Edited by Stormbringer

4 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

No  but new shoes , handbag ensemble might but your still up the creek mate :rofl:

thats what she is gonna hold out for :insane:

Thanks  lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, turok007 said:

You will be seeing more of that one. 

hopefully more people will buy it and come on here. but seeing its only you who has it, i can see this thread being quiet.

i could get a cheap rig and put a traxxas  maxx shell on it though and post a few pictures of it on here 😄 

think people will notice? 😄 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

hopefully more people will buy it and come on here. but seeing its only you who has it, i can see this thread being quiet.

i could get a cheap rig and put a traxxas  maxx shell on it though and post a few pictures of it on here 😄 

think people will notice? 😄 

Might not as some still confuse it with the 8s Xmaxx

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, turok007 said:

Might not as some still confuse it with the 8s Xmaxx

i shouldnt be laughing as when maxx first came out, i thought it was the xmaxx 😄 

• Haha 1

i shouldnt be laughing as when maxx first came out, i thought it was the xmaxx 😄 

When i first see it all i thought was traxxas  only made it to fit the dodgy ESC from the 6s x maxx into  as they must of had a lot spare.  lol

• Haha 2

Im extremely close to pulling the trigger on one, as I feel it will be perfect to run along side my X Maxx and only run one battery. Id sell my Kraton and maybe a Slash to fund it. 

However, the prices are putting me off as its ending up VERY expensive with the Widemaxx kit, CVDSs and 17mm hexes (so its nearly £800). Ive read those upgrades are needed for reliable 4S running. 

Its probabaly going to need a new servo and ESC too being Traxxas. 

That said, second hand prices seem very stable so?

Im just not sure its worth that price

• Like 2