• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Crawler King

Jay_85

Hi Folks, 

I was going to put this on ebay when the next £1 listing rolled around (hence the semi arty pics) but thought i would post here first

Got this locally to try out crawling with my daughter but as were building up a WPL C34KM this is just too capable and i think would just take the fun out of it for both of us so ill opt for another WPL 🙂 

As I say got this local to me, was a bit mucky but otherwise running fine. gave it a clean up and ran a single pack through it before coming to the above conclusion. 

Chassis and wheels/tyres are in good nick, tyres work very well indeed. 

Body is good, has some scrapes and a crack at the rear, its not perfect but i think its not bad at all. 

cant see anything rusty so dont think its seen water and it ran lovely. 

It did come with a nimh which in my hurry to get this running i chopped the connectors off to make an adapter to deans (included)

So the electronics are all as sock (tamiya plug) but adapter is there to run deans. ESC has jumper selectable for lipo use. 

includes what is shown, truck, Tx, so just needs your battery and your away. 

I dont use nimh but i have one and a slow charger (or 3) lurking in a box that you can have if you want a full RTR. just charging that up now to make sure its all good. 

I did read the reviews all saying the stock servo was weak and it is, it works fine and i dont think there is anything wrong with it at all but if i was keeping it id certainly be fitting a higher torque servo. 

Also happy to do a whatsap walkaround/running demo or send you a vid

£140 (includes paypal fees) + postage

Edited by Jay_85

Tried inserting directly, hopefully that works, thanks for the help folks

20210421_145626.jpg

20210421_145707.jpg

20210421_145816.jpg

20210421_145730.jpg

20210421_145755.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback AJ. Appreciate it. Can you not see the pics? or did you fix it? 

Edited by Jay_85

• 1 month later...