• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi everyone

Hi Guys use to race 1/5 petrol years ago but gave it up due to circumstances  but now my son has just got into rc so bought him a cheap Bezgar truggy to see how he goes and obviously that got me all excited again and I bought a ftx vantage. 

Electric is a bit new to me so learning but just bought a new battery for my vantage 6200 50c 2s and need a new charger as the stock will be a bit slow can anyone recommend one ? Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Clayton01 said:

Hi Guys use to race 1/5 petrol years ago but gave it up due to circumstances  but now my son has just got into rc so bought him a cheap Bezgar truggy to see how he goes and obviously that got me all excited again and I bought a ftx vantage. 

Electric is a bit new to me so learning but just bought a new battery for my vantage 6200 50c 2s and need a new charger as the stock will be a bit slow can anyone recommend one ? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

have you checked the 6200 lipo will fit. Has it a hard case for ‘bashing’? You have a max 27mm thickness available without modding the chassis to accommodate the battery. If it fits, please can you send me a link, as I’ve not found anything over 5400 that goes in. 

I have this charger (link below), I have 2 of them actually and i can’t fault them. If you plan to charge a few batteries at a time it may be worth looking at larger models:

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=425241

Edited by Ant.p
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clayton01 said:

Nice one, even a few mm to spare and 60c as well 🤯. Almost sounds too good to be true. Next 2s lipo I get will quite likely be one of those 👍🏻

Edited by Ant.p
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ant.p said:

Nice one, and a few mm to spare even. Next 2s lipo I get will quite likely be one of those 👍🏻

No problem I measured stock battery before I ordered just to make sure it fit, it's got a descent discharge rate aswell 👍

• Like 1