• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Back after a few years away ..

BASS 666

22 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Your username looks familiar, were you a member of B.F.U.K years ago?

yes mate it's me lol ....  can't believe i have met someone from the old days .. hows you mate ?

Just now, BASS 666 said:

yes mate it's me lol ....  can't believe i have met someone from the old days .. hows you mate ?

I recognise the name anywhere, I believe it was you who got me into ModifiedRC rear chassis' for the Bajas :lol: bloody hell, my memory is working well today.

Pretty good ta buddy, how's you?

Just now, Oh How Original said:

I recognise the name anywhere, I believe it was you who got me into ModifiedRC rear chassis' for the Bajas :lol: bloody hell, my memory is working well today.

Pretty good ta buddy, how's you?

aye i remember something about that .. yes mate i'm fine .. seen the infraction on youtube and thought here we go again lol .... 

18 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

I am fairly into my Arrmas, but just bought a mountain bike... Another expensive hobby, first bike, 2 grand :lol: 

don't talk to me about bikes .. i cycled for 3 years and had carbon bikes my last one stood me £3,500 ..  gave it up a few months ago and am back to running .. i also bought a new motorbike last year .. brand new z900rs kwak .. love it ...

8 minutes ago, BASS 666 said:

don't talk to me about bikes .. i cycled for 3 years and had carbon bikes my last one stood me £3,500 ..  gave it up a few months ago and am back to running .. i also bought a new motorbike last year .. brand new z900rs kwak .. love it ...

Very nice mate, I recently sold my '17 Street Triple 765r.

13 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Very nice mate, I recently sold my '17 Street Triple 765r.

i was off the bikes for 10 years and bought an xjr 1300 then a zzr 1400 and now i have the zed ...  got a good price for the xjr and the zzr was sore to ride because of my gammy wrist and hand ... felt sick having to sell the zzr ...

5 minutes ago, BASS 666 said:

i was off the bikes for 10 years and bought an xjr 1300 then a zzr 1400 and now i have the zed ...  got a good price for the xjr and the zzr was sore to ride because of my gammy wrist and hand ... felt sick having to sell the zzr ...

You still hear off any of the old lads bud? Would be good to be in touch with some of them.

@spents is on this forum from time to time 😄 

1 minute ago, Oh How Original said:

You still hear off any of the old lads bud? Would be good to be in touch with some of them.

@spents is on this forum from time to time 😄 

i rang spent tonight to tell him about my new car ..  i speak to lea every now and then but that's about it mate ...

2 minutes ago, BASS 666 said:

i rang spent tonight to tell him about my new car ..  i speak to lea every now and then but that's about it mate ...

Ahhh glad you're still in touch with Paul and Lea at least.

I was trying to contact Raz about some anodising, but don't have his contact info anymore.

4 minutes ago, BASS 666 said:

[email protected]  is the only info i have on him ....

Is that the guy who bought the Joker?

I'm not sure it's the same guy actually.

I used to send my stuff to someone else, who sent it to someone called Raz (I think) who was a local guy who did really nice anodising for peanuts.

This is going back 5 years now :lol: 

Is that the guy who bought the Joker?

I'm not sure it's the same guy actually.

I used to send my stuff to someone else, who sent it to someone called Raz (I think) who was a local guy who did really nice anodising for peanuts.

This is going back 5 years now :lol: 

he had the blue losi shelf queen .. he was Leas mate i met him at a bash in England he is a dentist .. is that him ?

I know Raj aye, it's not him, I am sure this lad was called Raz.

I know Raj, he had a GTR when they first came out.

The blue Losi was called Joker

aye Raj that's it ... i seen his GTR with the fancy plate on it .. never heard of the other guy mate i'm sure someone knows him though ... 

33 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

Great to have you back gary been too long ma brother !!!!

jeeeez if i had of known you were on here i would have stayed away lol ... how are you bro ? didn't know you were still into rcs mate what have you got ?  edit .. i see you have a few .. defo thought you were done with rcs mate ...

Edited by BASS 666
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bajadre said:

haha gary 🤣 yeah still into ground rc brother had a go at flying a few years back then returned 🙂

Infractions looking good bro cant wait to see you work your magic !!

mate i'm not going to spend a fortune on this one because the baja was madness the amount of money i spent on it ..hopefully just thrash it and keep it going ...