• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Servo trimming and neutral with dx6

With the enclosed link.
https://www.horizonhobby.com/on/demandware.static/Sites-horizon-us-Site/Sites-horizon-master/default/Manuals/BLH2600_Manual_EN.pdf

When carrying out the above.. 

1, Entering servo adjustment, do both servos move or just one?
2, Entering trim flight mode it mentions a full rotation of the blades, mine doesn’t. Is this different with a dx6 to the stock dx supplied?

i wondered if they had a flight controller like the drones stretch? blade usually do it as they have safe mode etc i found setting up on the flight controller software easier setting up that TX  :)

I liked the dx6 gen 2 though as you could add mp3 sounds to the switches which was fun haha :)

Yeah was bit lost trying to get my head round it all. Never tried it before but updated the software with a usb then into the dx6. Causes confusion with trim. When changing software things May of been setup differently 

been looking at a new bird now the 160 or more likely 230 after reading reviews. Will break down mine and sell in pieces.