• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

eBay discount code - AlignTrex Store

H1q

Saw this on the Align-Trex eBay store. 

15% off with code PRESENTS15. Min spend £15 Max £60 off

Thought it might be helpful to share.
Have had my eye on a DB Pro for a while and the website/eBay price is the same (£440). With discount it’s £380ish via eBay.  Includes next day DPD delivery (and next day deliver for other higher priced items)

For lower priced items, like servos, batteries and body shells, they end up being only a couple of quid cheaper when compared to other places, but you do get free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
Guessing £100+ is where you get the free next day service. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Free shipping? That's cool. Does the discount depend on the item you buy or on the quantity? I found a good discount on eBay at Don't Pay Full. Recently, I have become highly dependent on discounts. I can't buy anything in an online store if I don't have a discount there. I've already made a habit of it. If I get a discount coupon, I immediately look for what I can buy. I even ask for discount coupons for my birthday. It's probably weird, but there's nothing I can do about it. I hope you understand what I mean.

Edited by Chloet

Hi Chloet 

Hope you’re well - welcome to the forum!

The discount code was from a while ago, so unfortunately won’t work anymore.
I don’t currently know of any live discount codes but I’ll happily share as an when I do. 

Also, other forum members post discount codes from time to time so it’s worth keeping an eye on the general RC topics. 
Sorry I couldn’t be of more help at the present time. 

Good point - defo worth keeping an eye on the pre-discount prices, but glad you still managed to get the Max8 for less than they typically go for!

👍

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing the discount promo code. I will make a big purchase on eBay, and saving some money wouldn't be something bad. I want to buy some gym equipment for my home so that I could train myself at home. I don't really like going to gyms where there are many people, starring how you are doing the exercises. I thought of buying all the equipment on OnePeloton, but now I will buy it on eBay. I don't want to lose the promo code and the chance to save some money, because good gym equipment is very expensive.

Edited by christense

2 hours ago, christense said:

lately, I buy everything at discounts and noticeably save money

It can all add up pretty quickly!