• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Facebook Teaser

.AJ.

My money would be on MTXL 2.0... Can't see it being a massive seller, first one wasn't much to write home about judging by reviews and how many were put up for sale after being bought and used, not to mention if it keeps in line with Losi pricing at the moment nobody is going to want to spend £1500 on one anyway.

It'll never happen, but it'd be great if they released a homebrew leccy version. 

If it's not 1/5, I'd spit my dummy out if it was an X-Maxx competitor, that'd be awesome. Arrma crashed and burned on that front, plus they drop models faster than you can blink. 

1 minute ago, Oh How Original said:

My money would be on MTXL 2.0... Can't see it being a massive seller, first one wasn't much to write home about judging by reviews and how many were put up for sale after being bought and used, not to mention if it keeps in line with Losi pricing at the moment nobody is going to want to spend £1500 on one anyway.

Perhaps if they'd been faster and tougher out of the box, they'd have been more successful? I loved the concept, but too expensive and would need converting for where I run. 

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Bet its a JCB 🤣

It might sound crazy, but if we actually look how close those tread patterns are, it wouldn't be a huge leap.

Doubtful, but not impossible.

I still reckon something MT, but again looking back at those tread patterns, they look very very different to the MTXL.

Looks like an MTXL to me. Reason being, the space in between the tracks is way too small for a normal truck. So either this is (very doubtful) a snowcat, or it's two tracks slightly offset. If it's two tracks slightly offset, it's not a "W" pattern, but a "V" pattern. Which is what the MTXL has. 

Might of course be entirely wrong, the last part anyway. Factually the space in the centre is too narrow to be a monster truck. Even on a scale (or the real) monster trucks, the wheels are basically two tyre widths apart. On an MTXL is roughly three to four tyre widths. 

edit: fun teaser though, admittedly. 

Edited by m4inbrain

If look at the width of the tire tracks to the foot print it cant be anything big my guess is there a little kids footprint to throw you off. 

losi have been releasing or re releasing the old mini platforms of late might be something along them lines 

A  X Maxx condenter would be awesome but for me the past MTs have been pretty much lame ducks 

might all be wrong and it’s a 1/5 trial truck 🤷🏻‍♂️